Keeping personal data of users safe is an important part of providing services by an organisation. Therefore, it is necessary to implement certain measures in order to ensure the security and privacy of user data.
What information do we collect?
We may collect a range of data when customers interact with us through our website or emails when booking their flights in order to keep a record of our customers. These data include:
Name, email address, postal address, phone number, etc.
Website visit details such as resources accessed on the website, location data, communication data etc.
Information shared by you when accessing our services such as while filling a form.
Any other information which you may have shared with us when interacting with us.
How we collect this information?
- At the time of account registration
- At the time of contact with our travel agents
- At the time of subscribing to newsletter
- When you make a purchase from us
- When we check the most popular pages of our website using cookies
How we do it?
- We use personal details such as name, email address, contact number, postal address, etc. to complete a purchase with the company.
- We use persona user details for contacting them.
- We may share personal data with competent government authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- We may contact the client for notifying about special deals, offers, discounts, etc.
- We may share customer details with third parties providing goods and services of interest to customers.
- Customers not willing to share their details with third parties should mention it in writing. However, third parties are not allowed to contact our customers until they provide their explicit consent.
Storing personal data
We store personal user data in secure servers using technologies such as data encryption. By providing your data to us, you agree with our data handling process including the transfer of data and other related processes.
As the transfer of data over the internet is not completely secure, we do not guarantee the security of data during its transmission over the web. By proceeding to avail our services, you acknowledge and agree that transferring the data to us in electronic form is completely at your own risk. We provide password to customers for accessing the website services, and it is the responsibility of the customer to keep the password confidential.
Information collected by third parties
We will be responsible for the data collected by third parties for us including the handling and storage of data in accordance with this policy.